Robi is Hiring a Specialist, IT & IS Procurement 2022 in Dhaka.
- IT & IS Procurement 1. Managing implementation of functional procedures, procurement plan in terms of overall IT & IS related procurements through:
- Conducting RFI/ RFQ/ RFP process in response to users’ requisition as per approved budget, appropriate process to select appropriate partner(s)/ supplier(s).
- Preparing bid summary, comparative statements and negotiation planning/strategy to acquire right products at the right time from right sources with reasonably right price. – Arranging and conducting negotiation with the qualified partners/ suppliers to ensure reasonably right price and right & appropriate terms for Robi.
- Raising Procurement Approval Note and obtaining Management Approval
- Creating PO (Purchase Order) / LOI / LOA as per the approval.
- Follow-up with the vendor for on-time delivery.
- Preserving all documents, keeping track of Cost-savings.
- Monitoring supplier performance and resolving issues and concerns.
- Seek alternate vendors and competitive pricing when advantageous.
- Coordinating with APC (Axiata Procurement Center) and across the Axiata OpCo’s for Global products benchmarking and procurement tactic.
- Manage to formulate effective and fit for purpose RFI/ RFQ/ RFP strategy to maximize cost efficiency and minimizing business risk. Conduct fast, fair and transparent RFI/ RFQ/ RFP while complying with process and policies
- Manage to coordinate with end users for enforcement of new contract, renewal of existing contract and modification of clauses of contract as and when required basis.
- Ensure that periodic review and assessment are carried out to manage risk exposure of all the active contracts and necessary recommendation are made to management as risk mitigation strategy or action plan
- Manage procurement spending, identify trends, plan and negotiate cost reduction and efficiency programs
- Manage different kind of periodical and regular Procurement related Performance Report for the responsible area/ categories
- Manage planning and development of procurement categories and ensure correct communication flow between multiple internal stakeholders.
- Manage to develop and ensure procurement plan, Partner/ Supplier management strategies, category management and fit for purpose procurement plan to mitigate delivery, implementation and performance risk.
- Manage to develop and maintain Partner/ Supplier market intelligence technique and adequate number of Partners/ Suppliers to ensure competition.
- Identify, develop and manage improvement Projects in SCM to strengthen the Procurement as well as SCM activities. 12. Manage to develop, generate and manage Reporting functions (relevant to Procurement) for Robi Management and Group as and when required basis.
- Ensure Continuous Improvement of Customer satisfaction Level and Partner/ Supplier satisfaction Level and overall Internal and external stakeholders Relationship Management.
- Manage to ensure Process Compliance and Assurance, where possible use templates to streamline/reduce procurement and contracting cycles, minimize risk and maximize compliance.
- Guide, supervise and coordinate with end users and Vendors for enforcement new policy, process, procedure and practices.
- Facilitating and assisting all audits conducted over the years by Internal/ External/ Group Audit.
Robi Axiata Limited, doing business as Robi, is the second largest mobile network operator in Bangladesh currently owned by two major stakeholders being Axiata and Bharti Airtel.
Visit the official link.
Educational Requirement: Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree or equivalent preferably in Business Management or Finance from an UGC ap-proved renowned university. Experience in SAP & eProcurement tools will provide added advantage to the applicants
- Great relationship management.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Impeccable time-management.
- Strategic thinking.
- Change positive.
To apply click on “APPLY NOW” or visit the official link.
Application Deadline: January 10, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link