Mott MacDonald is hiring Chief of Party 2023 in Dhaka
- Strengthen Systems for Multi-Sectoral One Health Governance and Coordination;
- Strengthen One Health Infectious Disease Surveillance and Laboratory Systems; and
- Reduced Threats of Antimicrobial Resistance.
Mott MacDonald is seeking a Chief of Party (COP) for an anticipated $20m five-year USAID-funded Systems Strengthening for One Health Activity in Bangladesh. The Systems Strengthening for One Health Activity will strengthen Bangladesh’s Global Health Security architecture that will allow early detection of diseases in the animal, human, and environmental interfaces minimizing societal disruption, and prevent avoidable death.
visit the official link
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in public health, public administration, international development, or related field from an accredited university; Ph.D. or Ed.D. is highly preferred.
- Experience dealing with government institutions and managing complex international donor-funded development activities in challenging environments (USAID experience preferred);
- Experience in similar health intervention activities including One Health or preferable.
- Professional experience based in a country designing, managing and implementing large and complex local health systems and health security projects, preferably with some one health and antimicrobial resistance;
- In-depth knowledge of one health and health systems strengthening
- In-depth knowledge of USAID approaches and regulations;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to lead and work effectively in team situations;
- Creative problem-solving skills with the ability to work effectively in resource-constrained environments is important;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are required;