JTI is hiring Territory Executive 2023 in Bangladesh
- Achieve Key Business Objectives: Implement and achieve coverage, productivity KPIs, and call economics. Achieve off-take targets according to brands and SKUs. Implement merchandising and trade programs. Ensure sufficient stock load and prevents Out of Stock (OOS) issues.
- Business Development: Regular field and customer visits to understand market trends, competitor activities, customer behavior, and field force execution evaluation. Ensure and analyze the proper service to outlets.
- Team Management: Provide coaching and mentoring to sales supervisors and sales representatives, establish synergy and cooperation with the team, and the basic call procedure. Ensure that sales representatives and sales supervisors are conducting activities as per the given sales training.
- Customer Management: Build a good relationship with trade outlets, especially with the key partners for the trade program’s efficiency. The incumbent will also be responsible for the territory’s distribution & operation management and for maintaining a strong relationship with the distributor.
JTI – Japan Tobacco International is the international tobacco division of Japan Tobacco, a leading international tobacco product manufacturer. The holding company is JT International SA and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, and sells its brands in 120 countries.
Visit the official link.
- Bachelor’s degree completion from a reputed university
- Excellency in academic and extra-curricular activities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
To apply, click on “APPLY NOW” or visit the official link.
Application Deadline: February 18, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link
For Further QueriesVisit the official link.
Disclaimer: Youth Opportunities spreads opportunities for your convenience and ease based on available information, and thus, does not take any responsibility of unintended alternative or inaccurate information. As this is not the official page, we recommend you to visit the official website of opportunity provider for complete information. For organizations, this opportunity is shared with sole purpose of promoting “Access to Information” for all and should not be associated with any other purposes.