ICF is hiring Finance and Operations Director – One Health 2023 in Dhaka
- Ensure that all financial information is consolidated on time and provided to the COP as appropriate for analysis and dissemination.
- Provide the management team with monthly financial reports including overall activity budget status (budget tracker), work plan budgets’ status and ensuring potential issues are identified and addressed.
- Monitor effective oversight and support to recipients of sub-awards by the activity to ensure consistent compliance with the terms of their agreements including financial management and compliance with donor regulations.
- Work with project leadership on project work plans, timelines, and logistics.
- Support the tracking of staff and activity timelines and their completion.
- Notify project leadership of impending delays, serving as the point of contact for staff traveling in-country in the event of resource needs or emergencies.
- Monitor expenses against the program budget, and provide precise, detailed, reports during project start up and throughout implementation and close-out.
- Liaise with ICF internal support functions (e.g., contracts and subcontracts) to ensure smooth flow of roles and responsibilities.
- Work with project team on developing purchase orders for consultants and equipment, tracking invoices, and ensuring that all cost-related documents from outside the organization are managed.
- Collaborate with project leadership to identify resources that help the program meet its goals, deliverables, and milestones. Monitor financial performance and progress toward objectives.
- Directly supervise the other finance and operations project staff.
- Advise project staff on donor requirements; provide training on financial management, recordkeeping operational systems, and policies as needed.
- Manage all aspects of procurement, from planning to purchasing, in compliance with ICF’s policies and standards.
- Oversee financial, operational, and administrative functions of the execution of subcontracts. Review and audit sub awardees’ reports, budgets, expenses, and proposals to ensure compliance with award terms and USAID regulations and maintenance of accurate financial records.
- Maintain effective linkages between technical components and finance and administrative functions.
- Guide and assist with issues related to USAID rules and regulations on environmental compliance. #
ICF is a global consulting and technology services company with approximately 9,000 employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives.
visit the official link
- Master’s degree in business, finance, accounting, commerce, international relations, or related field
- 10 + years of relevant technical experience managing regulatory, contractual, legal and financial compliance requirements associated with USG funding including in-depth knowledge of USAID financial management rules and regulations experience.
- 5 + years of experience as lead or deputy lead for finance and operations on a USAID-funded project of similar size and scope.
- 5 + years of demonstrated knowledge of USAID’ operating environment, policies, rules and regulations.
- Advanced communication and writing skills in English.