Foodpanda is hiring Sr. Executive/Executive Partnership 2021 in Dhaka.
They are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Partnership Executive to join their growing Marketing team here in Bangladesh. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have direct impact, then this may be the place for you! The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor – comfortable working independently, whilst working closely with the Marketing team. The successful candidate will have a key role in building and maintaining relationships with key strategic partners in Bangladesh.
- Support Partnership Manager to manage and grow existing partnerships with key strategic partners for foodpanda Bangladesh within banking, financial institutions, telcos, FMCG and retail industries.
- Assist in terms of research, identification, prioritization and execution of new partnership opportunities to help foodpanda business team to achieve increase brand awareness, new customers and new revenue.
- Work with the marketing team to support campaigns with relevant partners, as and when required.
- Maintain the existing professional networks for foodpanda. Liaising directly with external partners as per business need.
Foodpanda is dedicated to bringing food lovers around the world their favorite meals from curated local restaurants. Since its creation, the on-demand food delivery service has grown to more than 120,000 partner restaurants in more than 190 cities across 11 Asia-Pacific countries. foodpanda is active in Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Pakistan, Taiwan, Philippines, Bangladesh, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar. It belongs to Delivery Hero, worldwide leader of the food delivery industry. For more information visit www.foodpanda.com.bd
Check the official link.
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant work experience in strategic partnerships/business development.
- Familiar with the marketing mix is required (i.e how and when to leverage different marketing channels from above-the-line and below-the-line communications for strategic partnerships).
- Results oriented and data driven.
- Resourceful and creative problem-solving skills: Knack for identifying great partnership initiatives.
- Commercially focused and an outstanding relationship builder.
- Proactive, positive and self-motivated with the ability to work without close supervision.
- Excellent communication skill (both in Bangla and English), negotiation and reporting skills.