Field Nation is looking for a Support Coordinator 2020 in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
This position offers the chance to work in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment where innovative ideas are encouraged and collaboration is a must.
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Shift = 9 hours/day – 5 days per week (Mon-Fri & optional weekends)
- Hours generally range from 8:00 PM – 5:00 AM
- Your primary responsibility in this role will involve responding to/ resolving a variety of customer support inquiries from our clients via phone, email, and chat.
Field Nation is the complete field service marketplace and project management solution that connects businesses and contingent workers. They enable companies to find, hire, and pay service technicians when – and where – there is work to be done. Field Nation serves as a catalyst for growth and ensures successful collaborations in today’s rapidly changing world of work.
- TK.20000 – 30000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund & Gratuity, Weekly 2 holidays
- Annual performance evaluation and increment.
- Lunch/Dinner Facilities: Full Subsidize
- 2 Bonuses in a Year.
- Drop Off Service (Subject to Availability)
- The opportunity to work with cross-cultural teams with the US
- Open to all but candidates must have strong English speaking/ writing skills since this role involves handling U.S.-based customer service inquiries.
- Age N/A
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading, and writing)
- Strong work ethic
- Positive, “can-do” attitude
- Committed to consistently work the night shift
- Able to work under pressure and handle tough customer situations
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- General computer skills/ knowledge
- Previous US-based customer service experience is a huge plus!!