Career One Stop is hiring Campaign Manager-Business Operations 2022 in Dhaka.
Key Job Responsibility
- Be the single point of contact between Marketing and Comviva for design reporting and configuration of campaigns
- Ensure the campaign-to-market process for assigned campaigns is managed to a high standard and within SLA.
- Implement new standard reports to monitor campaign performance
- Provide ad-hoc reporting support for the CVM and client to evaluate campaign performance
- Identify and make recommendations for actions to improve campaign performance and drive incremental revenue and other campaigns KPIs Continuous Improvement
- Build Comviva’s best practice campaign knowledge.
- Can provide different reports to different customer hierarchies
- Customizes reports as required by specific campaigns alongside the campaign configuration
- Ensure all knowledge is documented and incorporated into effective processes.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in business practice
- Publishing the campaign results in easy-to-understand formats
- Complete segmentation and base analysis to support the development and approval of CVM
The outcome expected is as follows:
- High client satisfaction achieving trusted advisor status
- On-time campaign delivery, on-budget deployment of projects and On-time payments are made
- Share reports and insights to enhance campaign revenue
About The Company
At Career One Stop, our clients’ partners are with us because we are experts in the sectors we operate in. We seek to add value at every point of the recruiting and hiring process through our specialist industry knowledge and understanding of our markets.
Candidates choose us because of our passionate and transparent approach. Our reputation has been strategically built over a decade and is demonstrated by our outstanding referral levels. We listen to the talent we work with and dedicate our time to helping them reach their specific career ambitions and goals.
Check the official link.
- Strong experience in Telco CVM, Big Data, and Machine Learning experience
- Exceptional PL/SQL preferably in an Oracle environment
- Highly skilled in SQL, Query writing, reporting, Qlicksense
- Highly Skilled in excel/Spreadsheet, Access, Data Base management.
- Must have experience in Data analytics/reporting for the Marketing department in telco environment
- Experience in Customer Delivery Management and Business Operations in Telecom.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills combined with a strong business acumen
- Bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps
- Good deductive skills – studying business data reports, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Interpersonal skills
- Good collaborator and a team worker