Brac is looking for Project Manager, Community Empowerment Programme (Contractual) 2021 in Cox’s bazar
- Overall responsible for successful management and timely implementation of the project
- Develop project implementation plan as well as definition of indicators
- Prepare annual operational plan and manage resource
- Budget allocation, breakdown and keep up consistent budget burn rate
- Supportive supervision and monitoring the team performance
- Capacity building of the staffs and coordinate with the team
- Attend in workshop, seminar, meeting to highlight the project achievement withing BRAC and beyond
- Maintain effective liaison with donor, GoB, other programmes of BRAC and beyond
- Ensuring program,quality Reporting and meeting donor compliance
- Have a versatile knowledge and skill on project management especially on SGBV and VAWC issues
- Developing and designing different learning and training materials
- Capture learnings and best practices of the project
- Ensure capacity strengthening initiatives for staff members towards result oriented implementation and capturing best practices and learnings on GBV
- Maintain Good team spirit and act as an excellent team leader
- Maintain effective partnership with different department of BRAC, especially with HCMP Communication, Advocacy, Technology and Social Innovation. Maintain working relationship with BRAC affiliate institutions such as BIGD, BUIED, JPGSPH, etc. for different research and partnership initiatives.
- Maintain effective communication and build new partnership with global think tanks, right based organizations at both nationally and internationally
- Keep continue an effective communication bridge in between Govt; and other non-government stakeholders
- Ensure new dimensions of interventions reviewing the learning and challenges to explore the experiences of addressing GBV.
- Support in developing theory of change, logical framework, and bring innovation
- Ensure team members’ safety from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation to achieve the programme’s safeguarding implementation goals. Act as a key source of support, guidance, and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote, and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
BRAC is a global leader in developing cost-effective, evidence-based programmes, and has been ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the last five years consecutively by NGO Advisor . BRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential.
- Festival Bonus
- Health & Life Insurance and others
- Masters in any discipline from any recognised university/ institution with minimum second class/ division or equivalent GPA/ CGPA in all academic examinations
- At least 5 years working experience with project management, budgeting, managing donor and people management. In addition, top-notch proficiency in quality reporting is desired. Candidates having a background of managing project in humanitarian context will be preferred.
- Theoretical understanding on project management, annual operation plan, budgeting and execution
- Knowledge on people management, financial management
- Advance understanding on theory of change, logical framework, M&E plan
- Knowledge on data collection tools, project development and staff capacity building
- Knowledge on sexual-reproductive health and rights in Bangladesh
- Health and family planning department, service status from village to top layer in Bangladesh
- Knowledge on proposal and concept note development on different thematic area to conduct research
- Skills in reporting and troubleshooting under challenging situation, analytical view on ToC, Logical framework, project organogram
- Skills in research tools and participatory MEAL approach
- Skills in using modern technology – MS Word (Windows), Excel, Access and data analysis packages, e.g., SPSS, and familiar with PowerPoint, and ICT4D.
To apply, visit the Official link or click on the Apply now.
Application Deadline: June 28, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link