BRAC is looking for early Learner’s Assistant, BRAC Kumon Limited 2022 in Dhaka
- Mark and record Kumon worksheets, conduct AT (Achievement Test) and Diagnostic Test (DT) as per Kumon marking guidelines.
- Supervise supplementary learning activities and conducting ZnZn classes (3 – 5 yrs of age).
- Conduct classes in Hybrid model (online/onsite): observe/support students while doing CW, Achievement Tests, mark and record results, listen to students read and record observations in the Kumon record book.
- Complete monthly survey, phone communication, data collection and reporting
- Participate enthusiastically in program activities arranged by BKL
- Participate in trainings and exams to develop further Kumon knowledge
- Conduct picking/setting and sorting worksheet deliveries.
- Work effectively and cooperatively with the overall team.
BRAC is an international development organisation founded in Bangladesh that partners with over 100 million people living with inequality and poverty globally to create sustainable opportunities to realise potential.
Visit the official link
- Bachelor in any discipline from any reputed public/ private university
- Minimum 1-2 years’ of experience in relevant field
Click on Apply Now
Application Deadline: November 27, 2022Application ClosedOfficial link