BRAC is hiring Office Assistant, BRAC Artificial Insemination Enterprise 2022 in Sherpur, Bogura, Rajshahi
- Office record keeping with all documents and preserve those to the store.
- Logistic support to all staffs in the bull station. Preservation of projectors, CCTV and other materials.
- Letter receive and dispatch to the offices related to Bull Station
- Regular refreshment and office maintenance.
- Taking and delivering messages
- Additional activities if necessary for the production in the shed.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
BRAC is an international development organisation founded in Bangladesh that partners with over 100 million people living with inequality and poverty globally to create sustainable opportunities to realise potential.
Health and Life Insurance, Festival Bonuses, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others
- File management
- Photocopy machine operate
- Written and oral communication skills
- Ability to contribute effectively as part of a team, flexibility and multi-tasking
- Office Management
- Working to high pressure and tight deadlines.
- Proactive, highly motivated
Class Eight (VIII) Pass
To apply click on “APPLY NOW” or visit official link.
Application Deadline: November 28, 2022Application ClosedOfficial link