Augmedix is hiring Head / Sr. Manager, Software Development 2023 in Dhaka
- Leading Software Development, Testing, and Operations teams to drive Organization strategies and vision.
- Build a strong Agile Web team, by coaching and developing Engineers, QA, and top technical talents.
- Support formulating the organization’s overall IT strategy for mid to long-term objectives.
- Drive organization KPIs & targets.
- Establish agile methodologies and program practices in the product development lifecycle.
- Supervise, motivate, and review staff performance, initiate training and coaching to improve efficiency and design & drive employees’ career progression.
- Collaborate with QA and DevOps engineers to ensure fully automated testing and deployment processes
- Ensure implementation & practice of company’s compliance guidelines and processes throughout the organization.
- Ensure that the software solutions and system architecture are designed and developed in accordance with the company security policy & data privacy requirements.
- Manage successful planning and execution of projects, risk assessment & mitigation.
- Strong collaboration with cross-functional teams and other stakeholders to make sure the delivery is according to the plan.
- Standardizing best practices into playbooks to improve the quality of the whole team.
- Making the most complex architectural decisions for the product & approving the architecture design.
- Making Technical Decisions. Identifying the Important outcomes, evaluating alternatives, looking for the best/simplest pattern, deciding how to apply existing patterns to a given problem, and adding detail to design decisions.
- Evaluates potential software solutions, including off-the-shelf and open-source components, and the system architecture to ensure that they meet business requirements.
- Responsible for defining Software Testing and Quality Assurance guidelines, testing standards, and procedures for the organization.
- Responsible for ensuring the security of software by guiding security test plans, and security test cases, recommending security improvements for all phases of SDLC.
- Led to prepare and update process-oriented/SLA/SOP to meet management expectations and customer demand in terms of best practices and service quality.
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams in the United States
- The position’s primary functional KPIs will be (i) On-time delivery, (ii) Service quality (iii) Compliance adherence (iv) Customer Satisfaction, and (v) Support on Revenue Drive
Augmedix is on a mission to help clinicians and patients form a human connection at the point of care with unobtrusive technology. Augmedix’s proprietary Notebuilder Platform extracts relevant data from natural clinician-patient conversations and converts that data into medical notes in real time, which are seamlessly transferred to the EHR. The company’s platform uses automatic speech recognition, natural language processing, including large language models, and medical documentation specialists to generate accurate and timely medical notes.
Visit the official link
- B.Sc/M.Sc in CSE or related field from a reputed university.
- Minimum 10 years overall experience in managing a large software development team, with specific past experience as a senior developer and/or architect, plus some people management experience.
- Design, develop, improve, and deliver high-quality Software that meets coding and design patterns best practices.
- Solid knowledge of full-stack Cloud and mobility solutions.
- Sound competence in Containerization and micro services-based architecture
- Managing Software/Web Dev team will target an oriented approach for backend, frontend, middleware, and peripheral technologies.
- Experience in project and issue management tools like Jira, Confluence, etc. is a plus.
- Experience in unit testing and automated testing tools like SonarQube, Postman, Selenium, JMeter, Burp Suite, etc.
- Working knowledge of modern architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Strong delivery orientation and ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Experience designing solutions for cloud technologies (Such as Amazon Web Services, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Ability to simplify complex ideas and communicate them with clear, logical thinking.
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming, Algorithm, and Data Structure knowledge
- Experience working with the DevOps team and deploying production code using CI/CD pipelines and Terraform scripts.
- Experience in different types of databases, such as relational databases (e.g., MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MSSQL), and NoSQL databases (e.g., MongoDB, Cassandra).
- Experience in monitoring system performance and optimization, resource utilization, and troubleshooting issues.
- Proficiency in implementing monitoring and logging solutions using tools like Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, or similar technologies.
- Well organized and able to work independently.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and attention to detail.
- Strong people management skills.
- Maintain open and transparent communication within the team and with other departments, and keep stakeholders up to date on project status, challenges, and achievements.
- Address disagreements and challenges in an efficient and constructive manner.
- Ensure that development processes and practices adhere to quality standards and best practices.
- Foster a collaborative and positive working environment