Youth Opportunities is looking for interns who will be working with their Project team, Social Media team and Creative and Design team.
Have you ever imagined working on an International award-winning platform where you can develop your skills as well as empower others? Yes? Then Youth Opportunities is the perfect place.
The largest opportunity discovery platform, Youth Opportunities (YO), is a ray of hope, a step in the ladder of success for youth all over the world. Youth Opportunities promotes equal rights to opportunities along with easy access to them via its website and mobile app. From conferences to scholarships, from competitions to internships, you name any sort of opportunities and this international award-winning platform serves it all, right at your fingertip.
YO’s journey is associated with enriching the youth community of the world and if you want to be a part of this youth network and development, grab this chance and be a part of the YO squad.
Youth Opportunities is calling for a six-month-long part-time internship program where you will get the scope to work with the following teams:
- Project Team
- Social Media Team
- Creative and Design Team
- Working with an amazing team;
- Get guidance from mentors of Youth Opportunities;
- Represent Youth Opportunities in International and Local programs;
- Hands-on experience with professionals;
- Develop your skills, knowledge, and professionalism;
- Recommendation from Youth Opportunities;
- Be a part of a Global Platform from Bangladesh;
- Get certified for your performance and work.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint;
- Must commit 12 hours per week;
- Must have a Laptop/PC;
- Passionate to learn & face challenges;
- Students from Colleges & Universities;
- 1st & 2nd Year University students are highly encouraged to apply;
- Candidates having basic knowledge on Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop will get preference;
- The internship period is six-months;
- Check this link for the detailed Job Description
To apply, click on “Apply now” or click the “Official Link”. Also, check this link for the Frequently Asked Questions.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2022Application ClosedOfficial link