Youth Opportunities is looking for Fall Interns (Virtual) 2021.
Have you ever imagined working on an International award-winning platform where you can develop your skills as well as empower others?
Sounds interesting, right? Yes, Youth Opportunities is looking for interns who will be working with the operation teams.
The largest opportunity discovery platform, Youth Opportunities (YO), is a ray of hope, a step in the ladder of success for youth all over the world. Youth Opportunities promotes equal rights to opportunities along with easy access to them via its website and mobile app. From conferences to scholarships, from competitions to internships, you name any sort of opportunities and this international award-winning platform serves it all, right at your fingertip.
YO’s journey is associated with enriching the youth community of the world and if you want to be a part of this youth network and development, grab this chance and be a part of the YO squad.
Youth Opportunities is calling for a six-month-long part-time internship program where you will get the scope to work with the following teams.
- Global Operations Team
- Bangladesh Operations Team
- Bangla Team
- Social Media Team
- Creative and Design
- Project Management
- Circle Team
Youth Opportunities is the largest opportunities discovery platform for youths across the globe. The purpose of this platform is to provide opportunities to young people to explore and prepare themselves to face the challenges and excel in their career growth. This platform works to bridge between youth and their scope to contribute to creating a better world.
- Working with an amazing team;
- Get guidance from mentors of Youth Opportunities;
- Represent Youth Opportunities in International and Local programs;
- Hands-on experience with professionals;
- Develop your skills, knowledge, and professionalism;
- Recommendation from Youth Opportunities;
- Be a part of a Global Platform from Bangladesh;
- Get certified for your performance and work.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint;
- Must commit 12 hours per week;
- Must have a Laptop/PC;
- Passionate to learn & face challenges;
- Students from Colleges & Universities;
- 1st & 2nd Year University students are highly encouraged to apply;
- Candidates having basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop will get preference;
- The internship period is six months;
- Check this link for the detailed job description
Apply online through the given link.
If you face any technical difficulty during the application process, please reach out to our team in either of the following ways:
Email: [email protected]
Also, check this link for the Frequently Asked Questions.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link