Youth Opportunities is hiring Virtual Interns 2023 in Bangladesh.
Global Operations Team:
- Sourcing exciting international opportunities to share with millions of youth across the world;
- Posting relevant opportunities at YO Global Website;
- Creating/designing images;
- Assisting the Global team in research, global campaign management, and other associated matters.
Bangladesh Operations Team:
- Sourcing exciting opportunities in Bangladesh to share with millions of youth across the world;
- Posting local (Bangladesh) opportunities at the YO Bangladesh Website.
- Assisting the Global team in research, global campaign management, and other associated matters
- Working with an amazing team;
- Get guidance from mentors of Youth Opportunities;
- Represent Youth Opportunities in International and Local programs;
- Hands-on experience with professionals;
- Develop your skills, knowledge, and professionalism;
- Recommendation from Youth Opportunities;
- Be a part of a Global Platform from Bangladesh;
- Get certified for your performance and work.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint;
- Must commit 12 hours per week;
- Must have a Laptop/PC;
- Passionate to learn & face challenges;
- Students from Colleges & Universities;
- 1st & 2nd Year University students are highly encouraged to apply;
- Candidates having basic knowledge on Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop will get preference;
- The internship period is six-months;
- Check this link for the detailed Job Description
To apply, click on “Apply now” or click the “Official Link”.
Application Deadline: June 10, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link