UN Women is looking for Intern 2021 in Dhaka.
Under the overall guidance of UN Women Programme Analyst, the intern will work in close collaboration with the Gender Responsive Governance team and would provide timely support in carrying out planned interventions.
- Support in designing and implementing intervention plans for gender responsive governance programme;
- Draft meeting minutes, notes, work closely with Programme Analyst and prepare briefing notes, talking points as required;
- Contribute to documentation process, support to data entry and database management;
- Support in drafting web articles, stories, and case studies;
- Contribute to programmatic reporting, data collection and drafting presentations for gender responsive governance programme;
UN Women, grounded in the vision of equality enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations, works for the elimination of discrimination against women and girls; the empowerment of women; and the achievement of equality between women and men as partners and beneficiaries of development, human rights, humanitarian action and peace and security
Check the official link.
- University studies in one of the following disciplines: Gender Studies, Economic, Social Science or other relevant subjects;
- Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher); Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent); Have graduated with a university degree and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one-year period of graduation, or Be enrolled in a postgraduate professional traineeship program which is part of a degree programme and undertake the internship as part of the program requirements.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English are required;
- Working knowledge of another UN language is an advantage.
- All applicants must submit a completed and signed P.11 form with their application. UN Women Personal History form (P-11) which can be downloaded from http://www.unwomen.org/en/about-us/employment;
- Due to the high volume of applications received, they can ONLY contact successful candidates;
- The successful candidate will be required to provide proof of enrollment in a valid health insurance plan at the duty station of the internship, proof of school enrollment or degree, a scanned copy of their passport/national ID and a copy of a valid visa (as applicable).