Being the global centre of excellence for social business incubation, Yunus Centre aims to involve brilliant young minds from all over the world to study on social business ideas. The internship program allows interns to gain valuable insights on Professor Yunus’ philosophy through participation in field trips and attending meetings with Social Business Companies along with office work. Applicants, hoping to work alongside their like-minded peers to forge lasting relationships based on the ideas behind social business, will discover the Internship Program at Yunus Centre to be the ideal avenue. This will be a 3 months unpaid internship program focusing on assigned work (by one month rotation to three team leaders). Duration: minimum (3) months
Office day: Sunday-Thursday
Holiday: Friday & Saturday
Office hours: 10a.m. – 6p.m.
Work will be assigned in 3 teams
1. Executive Director’s Team
2. Social Business Team
3. Admin Team
And intern have to study some specific materials, watch videos and Interns have opportunities to visit 8-10 sites.
If you wants to worker in this reputed organization then apply and grab the opportunity!
- Social Business field trips: The most unique aspect of this internship is the opportunity to participate in field trips to Grameen social business operation sites. More information on these social business sites has been provided in the next section
- Exploring Grameen sister Companies: There will also be the chance to have meetings with companies of Grameen such as Grameen Danone, Grameen Shakti, Grameen Caledonian College of Nursing, Grameen Telecom trust and so on
- Global exposure: A splendid chance to work with and gain knowledge from people of different languages, nations as well as from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Social Business Design Lab: Design lab is the place where business ideas from budding entrepreneurs of diverse backgrounds meet Social Business Gurus. Interns of Yunus Centre will get the chance to see and learn from many of these wonderful sessions first hand
- Job Experience: By joining in the internship program, interns get opportunity to Contribute to office works of Yunus Centre which enable them to learn about official work and professionalism
- Travel cost for field trip will be BDT 12,000 or $150
- At least enrolled in an Undergraduate program
- Good Academic Background
- All majors can apply
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
A proper application should include your resume and Yunus Centre Application Form. Send in your application to [email protected]
Note: Make sure you that you apply 2 months prior to your intended start date. They will confirm you six weeks earlier if you are selected. If you receive confirmation, inform within one week whether you will be joining or not.Application ClosedOfficial link