UNICEF is looking for National Intern (Bangladeshi).
Purpose of the job: Under the supervision of and in regular consultation with the supervisor, implement country office emergency preparedness and response. Responsible for the technical contribution to the development, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the emergency interventions to advance the survival and well-being of children and mothers and affected communities in an emergency situation.
Under the supervision of the Head of the Emergency Programme, the intern will provide:
- Administrative support
- Information and discussions well recorded; and translation and interpretation provided to support communication with partners
- Correspondence drafted and communication with partners efficiently assisted to support programme implementation
- Provide general support to the Head of Emergency Programme as and when required
- Working experience with UNICEF
- Opportunity to work at both Headquarters (HQ) and Country Offices (CO)
- Unique opportunity to acquire direct practical experience in UNICEF’s work
- They offer a dynamic and multi-cultural environment in the humanitarian and development field
- The organization can teach you valuable people skills
- The organization treat development as a ‘job’
- Innovate and preserve at the same time
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree programme in business or public administration, social sciences, education or related field.
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese is required.
- Knowledge of relevant computer systems and applications; excellent knowledge of MS Office is required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university or institution records.
Application Deadline: November 19, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link