Samsung follows a simple business philosophy: to devote its talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. To achieve this, Samsung sets a high value on its people and technologies.
Samsung aims to be a world leading company, devoting our human resources and technology to creating superior products and services, thereby contributing to a better global society. To this end, we share and pursue SAMSUNG VALUES: People, Excellence, Change, Integrity, Co-prosperity.
Samsung’s corporate vision is to “Inspire the world with our innovative technologies, products and design that enrich people’s lives and contribute to social prosperity by creating a new future.
- Samsung R&D Institute Bangladesh (SRBD), the first R&D multinational company in Bangladesh. From its very inception, SRBD is devoted to build a better future by making the most innovative research environment where young engineers, researchers, academia, experts can freely share their expertise and knowledge and shape the future in ways never imagined before while creating new value to improve people`s lives. As a renowned organization, SRBD is inviting application from eligible Bangladeshi nationals for 1 full time HR Intern for six months duration. This Internship is designed only for Undergraduates or Graduates with no job experience.
- Assist in day to day HR Operational activities
- Assist in preparing yearly Employee Relations (ER) strategy
- Assist in internal & external ER programs
- Coordinate and assist in day to day Recruitment operational activities
- Coordinate and assist in day to day Training operational activities
- Get excellency in MS Office
- Getting work experience from one of the largest growing company
- Get trained in the Training operational activities by Professionals.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in HRM, Management Studies, Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) in Management Studies
- Minimum CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Good command on Bangla and English language
- Good team player
Eligible Regions: Dhaka
Send updated CV in the official link
Application Deadline: September 10, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link