Headline PR is looking for a Client Service Trainee 2021 in Dhaka
The Client Service Trainee reports directly to the Client Relations Specialist (CRS) and is a day-to-day lead on accounts and a key point of contact for clients. Moreover, s/he will need to work on creating content, PR briefs, media management etc.
- Manage small to mid-scale projects and clients independently.
- Provide support to the CRS on larger, more complex issues.
- Build and strengthen positive client as well as media relationships. Ensure all client requests are prioritised and met in a timely manner.
- Support and build positive relationships with internal teams, client teams, and other relevant media partners.
- Manage budgets, processes, and timelines, and proactively advise the team and client of any risks, delays or changes.
- Have a line of sight to client annual plans and actively add strategic value beyond the immediate request or brief(s).
- Gather, assess, and compile relevant information to support strategies and recommendations.
- Review all material at every stage (including proofreading) to ensure adherence to brand guidelines.
- Work with the senior team on new business prospects and pitches, upon request.
Headline PR is a leading communication agency that caters to a diverse and discerning group of clients. In a constantly shifting digital world, where people are bombarded with information and news travels in seconds, Headline PR helps clients navigate ever-changing media, business and consumer landscapes.
Check the official link.
- Bachelor degree in journalism, linguistic, marketing, business administration or another related field. Must be interested about Public Relations and/or marketing. This role is for fresh graduates only.
- Interested to think out of the box
- Willing to go extra mile to meet client’s business objectives
- Strong strategic, creative and innovative thinking and problem-solving.
- Well organised, detail-oriented, able to manage workflow in an efficient and effective manner.
- Highly motivated and self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with demonstrated ability to think and plan ahead.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to collaborate within a team environment.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Confident sharing points of view, providing feedback and insights, handling difficult situations and asking for advice, when required.
- Highly organised and detail-oriented, meticulous about record keeping and reporting.
To apply, visit the Official Link or click on the Apply NowApply nowOfficial link