Brainnest is searching for Intern/Junior PR Specialist (Remote Public Relations Internship) 2022 in Dhaka.
- Tailor and deliver your message to specific media channels and audiences
- Write official announcements regarding something new or significant about you or your business
- Develop and launch a brand and measure its success
- Nail your communication and timing
- Research your marketing communication needs and craft a message that resonates with your audience
- Collaborate with internal teams and maintain open communication with senior management
- Develop PR strategies and campaigns
- Leverage PR, social media, and email marketing strategies
- Write and produce presentations and press releases
- Deal with inquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations
Brainnest is a success-driven firm that provides management advisory and contracting services customized to help companies from different industries with business management problems.
Check the official site.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications and Zoom
- Willingness to learn and develop PR skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Fluency in English