Bongo is hiring Virtual Intern, Compliance Team 2021 in Dhaka
- Help Team Lead to develop and implement an effective compliance program.
- Assist Team Lead to create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to YouTube/Facebook’s Content, Advertising, Monetization, Partnership and Community Standards and Policies.
- Draft reports for internal stakeholders.
- Assist Team Lead to revise for compliance policies include but not limited to content, advertising, monetization, partnership and community standards and policies.
- Help team members to audit channels/content, practices and legal documents to identify weaknesses and risks.
- Collaborate with external partners and key account managers of Studios when needed.
- Assist team lead to schedules plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation.
- Coordinate training sessions for channel partners on YouTube/Facebook’s standards/policies and best practices.
- Assist team members to address channel partners’ concerns or questions on compliance.
Bongo is the future of entertainment. We are the first and biggest streaming video-on-demand service in Bangladesh. Bongo boasts an ever growing library of over 15,000 full movies, dramas, TV shows, music videos and songs. This unique collection of Bangladeshi content is available through our website, mobile app and other syndicated video delivery media. Bongo has already been recognized with a top start-up in Bangladesh award and has received acclaim from Silicon Valley and European based investment.
Visit the official link.
Must to have:
- Familiarity with YouTube/Facebook contents and advertising
- Available for full-time (10 am to 7 pm) Internship from July 15
- Good communication skills. Fluency in English and Bangla
- Good working set up at your home with a Laptop or PC, Smartphone and a stable internet connection since it’s gonna be a virtual internship for 3 months
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge on YouTube and Facebook requirements and policies (such as content, advertising, monetization, partnership and community standards)
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from an accredited institution or program is a plus