Banglalink is looking for intern 2022 in Dhaka
- Connect and build a strong connection with assigned team and support through face-to-face and virtual meetings.
- Assist team in day-to-day operations and provide support in different projects ranging from research, business case, reports, presentations, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), etc.
- Share innovative ideas with teams to bring new ideas in different processes
- Be an ambassador for Banglalink and work with the Employer Branding team in different employer branding activities
- Submit internship project report at the end of the tenure
Banglalink Digital Communications Ltd. is a telecommunication service provider in Bangladesh. It’s the third-largest cellular service provider in Bangladesh.
Visit the official site .
- Students who have completed all their academic courses from any background can apply
- Good balance between academic and extracurricular activities
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task
- 12 weeks long paid internship program
- After successful completion, interns will receive an experience certificate
click on apply link.
Application Deadline: April 6, 2022Application ClosedOfficial link