ADA is looking for Intern-Finance 2021 in Dhaka
- Hands-on involvement in reconciling general ledger accounts, including timely key in of invoices and staff claims into accounting system, preparing data entries of payments and receipts, preparing payments to vendors before due date and proper filling of all accounting documents.
- Hands on the day to day accounting operations from Accounts Payable, fixed assets register, cash flow management, monthly bank reconciliations, month end closing and etc.
- Ensure timely submission of management reporting, including variance analysis, Bank reconciliation and Notes To Accounts to HQ (Day 1 – 2 Reporting)
- Assisting in local tax submission & reporting, e.g: VAT, WHT & Corporate tax computation
- Ensure adequate internal controls are in place for all areas of operations.
- Assisting in audit, preparing audit schedules, answering queries, etc
- Ensure accounting records are properly maintained and reconciled
- Proper filing of all the accounting documents
- Perform any ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time
ADA is a data and artificial intelligence company that designs and executes integrated digital, analytics, marketing, and eCommerce solutions.Operating across 10 markets in South and Southeast Asia, ADA partners with leading brands to drive their digital and data maturity, and achieve their business goals.
Check the official link.
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting or other relevant Professional qualification
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft excel and emails
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work and communicate with all levels of management
- Proactive, independent, strong problem solver and solutions oriented, and able to multi-tasks in meeting deadlines.