University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh (ULAB) is proud to present- ULAB Model United Nations Conference 2019, the second session after a successful launching conference a year ago by ULAB MUN Association. A stage for the understudies of ULAB and Bangladesh to take in the specialty of diplomacy and negotiation abilities.
Overcome the toughest challenges as you face perplexing conundrums across the realms of diplomacy and world order seeking to become a part of the coveted contingent of adolescent policy makers of the country, ULAB MUN 2019 guarantees to draw out the negotiator in you as this year the conference theme is “Global Amity: Good Governance as a tool of Sustainable Development”. The motive is to make the students an active global citizen. So join yet again and test your inner potential. Change today! Shape Tomorrow!
This year, there will be seven (7) committees each with different agendas aligned with the theme of the conference.The conference will likewise comprise of an astounding cultural night and a gala dinner as its said that diplomacy occurs not in a closed room meeting but during the time when everyone is relaxing.
The committees for ULAB Model United Nations 2019 (ULAB MUN’19) are:
- United Nations Security Council (UNSC)
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP)
- United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC)
- Special Committee for Bangladesh Affairs (SCBA)
- Disarmament and International Security Committee (DISEC)
- International Press
- Early Bird Registration Deadline- 26th September 2019
- Regular Registration Deadline- 16th October 2019
- Late Registration Deadline- 19th October 2019
- Event date: 31st October 2019 – 2nd November 2019
- Test your skills of negotiation and diplomacy
- Know about national and international issues
- Network with students from different institutions
Student from any educational institution can applyEligible Regions: Bangladesh
- You can register from the registration booth located at Campus A lobby of ULAB from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm.
- You can register through the online link and pay through bKash.
Payment through bKash
bKash Number: 01687077743, 01951766141
(make the payment with the transaction fee of BDT 50)
P.S. After payment please send a message at +8801969536052 your following information for recording purpose –
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Educational Institute
- Bkash Transaction ID
Application Deadline: October 16, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link