International Olympiad on English Language & Leadership 2020.
IOELL is the first ever International Olympiad for students of primary, secondary, higher secondary and tertiary level of education where the competencies of language learning is tested along with the various aspects of leadership skills such as presentation, critical thinking, problem solving, impromptu speaking, etc.
This year, the entire Olympiad is going to be held Online with the help of platforms such as Zoom, StreamYard and Google Meet.
The Olympiad is carried out based on 4 distinctive criteria – written, listening, reading, and speaking. The rounds are tailored in such a way so that the maximum potential of a student can be tested. In addition to English, participants are provided with cases that correspond to their critical thinking and leadership capabilities.
International Olympiad on English Language & Leadership or IOELL is a signature flagship event of the GEIST International Foundation and Global Innovation & Leadership Center.
- Providing the students with scope to assess their proficiency in English by new, interesting methods;
- Blending language & leadership together;
- Exposing the participants to various issues that constraint the world and asking for their opinion to solve the issues;
- Helping the participants develop the skills of critical thinking and eloquence in public speaking;
- Giving a chance to the participants to meet educators, lecturers, enthusiasts from around the world;
- Rendering a platform for the participants to enhance their networks, and cross-cultural competencies.
Students from class 6 to the undergraduate level can participate.Eligible Regions: Open for all