Codeshock Programming Contest 2021 in Bangladesh.
The third edition of the Codeshock programming contest is going to be organized under the theme “kothay noy, code e porichoy” in 2021. This year’s contest will be organized grandly. The organizer of this event is Haragach Math, Science and Programming Lovers’ Community and the host of the onsite round is Haragach Multilateral High School.
Toph is going to be the judging platform of the contest as always. Also Youth Opportunities, Ongko IT Club and Monthly Sobuj Potro will act as an outreach partner, club partner and news partner respectively.
This contest is being organized since 2019 for testing the programming skills of the students of Bangladesh. The first contest was held in 2019, in a short extent. About 325 students of the country took part in the contest. In 2020, the organizers were thinking to organize it in a grand way. But then Corona started to spread. Keeping this epidemic situation in mind, the contest of 2020 was taken online, in which about 389 students took part. Now the outbreak of corona has decreased a bit in Bangladesh. So now the contest will be organized grandly at the beginning of 2021.
There will be a total of three rounds in this year’s contest.
- Practice Round: This round is mainly for practice and to get a concept of how the main contest problem will be.
- Rangpur Round: This round is only for the Rangpur region.
- Special Round: This round is for the other regions.
By participating in this contest
- You can enhance your programming and logical skills.
- You can represent yourself in front of the whole country by achieving a good ranking.
- You can win exciting prizes. (e.g. certificates, t-shirts, medals/trophies/crests, books, etc)
- To participate in the Rangpur Round, one must be a student studying in a school or college in Rangpur District. Only students of class 6 to 12 can take part in it.
- There are no restrictions for participating in the Special Round. Anyone from Bangladesh can take part in it.
To register for the Rangpur Round, you have to come directly to the registration spots. Seats are limited, so the registration will be on “first come first served” basis. You have to fill a form by paying a registration fee of 100TK at the registration spot. After submitting the form, an Admit Card will be issued immediately, which must be brought to the venue on the day of the contest. You can also register by filling out an online form. In that case, the registration fee has to be paid using bKash. (The rest of the instructions for online registration are in the form. You can find it by clicking the Apply Link button.)
- Registration Spot 1: Mia Para, Haragach (+8801737833202)
- Registration Spot 2: Kawsar Hotel & Restaurant, Near Rangpur Hospital, Rangpur (+8801788000868)
To register for the Special Round, you have to pay 25TK through bKash. Also, a form has to be filled online (Click the Apply Link button for more info). Within 72 hours of submitting the form, a confirmation email will be sent along with the credentials of this round.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020Application ClosedOfficial link