Are you a passionate and driven individual looking for an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on your campus and in your community?
We are thrilled to announce the launch of the Youth Opportunities Campus Ambassador Program!! We are calling all enthusiastic and motivated youth to join us on this incredible journey of empowering students and creating a network of opportunities.
The Youth Opportunities Campus Ambassador Program is a prestigious initiative designed to create a network of passionate individuals who can actively promote and represent Youth Opportunities within their respective campuses across Bangladesh. As a campus ambassador, you will play a crucial role in raising awareness about the platform, organizing events, and fostering a culture of sharing opportunities among your peers.
The program aims at empowering the youth as changemakers in their institutions to promote different aspects of global and local opportunities among their fellow students so that they can avail these opportunities and transform them into success. Enthusiastic students across Bangladesh having the potential to lead people ahead in gaining access to opportunities are highly encouraged to apply.
Ambassadors will be recruited from universities who will represent Youth Opportunities in their respective institutions. Grab the opportunity to be a part of Youth Opportunities and represent your institution on a global platform.
Get ready to be empowered and to empower others! The application is open.
Hurry up, apply today!
- Represent Youth Opportunity professionally to your campus network and communities
- Partnership with local institutions, social clubs, and organizations which are non-political in nature with a solid credibility
- Host seminars and webinars on Youth Opportunities and other relevant topics at the respective institution
- Partnership with club/forums of your respective institution
- Share different relevant local and international opportunities in different social media groups and platforms
- Encourage students to participate in different local and international events and activities
- Voluntarily plan and execute campaigns and events to raise awareness and promote Youth Opportunities in their respective institutions and local communities
- Represent and promote Youth Opportunities at different regional, national and international programs/events
- Become a part of the international platform
- Free webinars by Youth Opportunities
- Certificate on successful completion
- Recommendation to participate in different programs during the tenure;
- Special weaver in attending international events
- Recognition for top performers from the official page
- Get the opportunity to attend international and local programs
- Opportunity to become the regional coordinator
- The skill development of program implementation
- Build a network with top leaders and mentors of the country
- Developing an entrepreneurial spirit
- Receive hands-on training to prepare for professional career
- In future get an opportunity to work as an intern in Youth Opportunities
- Age between 17-24 years old
- Can commit at least 3 hours per week
- Applicants must have enough knowledge about the organization and its objectives
- Active involvement in extracurricular activities in different clubs of their respective universities
- Active on social media and experienced in managing virtual and physical campaigns
- Having the ability to balance professional life and educational life
- Must be committed to be the Campus Ambassador Program for 1 year
- Having strong communication and interpersonal skills or are willing to develop throughout the program
Apply online through the given link.
If you face any technical difficulty during the application process, please reach out to our team in via email at [email protected]
Also, check this link for Frequently Asked Questions.
Application Deadline: December 18, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link