Greenery Bangladesh is working for making up the new generation with leadership skills, and knowledge and ideas to confront It is their mission to empower youth to reach their full potential. By engaging them, their families, communities, and governments in innovative programs, they build young people’s skills, assets, and competencies; foster healthy relationships; strengthen the enabling environment, and transform systems environmental challenges so gently.
Stop Violence Against Children! Greenery Bangladesh is going to celebrate the “Universal Children’s Day 2017” with a number of underprivileged kids at the National Zoo (Mirpur) on 24th November 2017. Students from different public and private universities will attend the event, meet the kids and will inspire them to dream bigger and pursue the university education. Their main goal is to create a bridge between the university students and the underprivileged children.
- The participants will be provided with a t-shirt, certificate, lunch and a brief workshop by Greenery Bangladesh
- Celebrate the day with a big number of underprivileged kids at the national zoo
- Networking, Communication Skills
Open for all University Students.Eligible Regions: Bangladesh
- Apply online through the given link
- The registration fee is 300 BDT
- Pay via Bkash: 01689 604611
Application Deadline: November 16, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link