VSO Bangladesh is looking for volunteer role: Women Entrepreneurs Development Assistant at Rangpur District for conducting context mapping and develop women focused interventions based on the local perspectives,work closely with the youth volunteers, Bank Asia agents, and women’s to start women focused interventions and other related works.
If you are interested then apply before 31st July following the given procedures.
- Will gain experience
- Become part of VSO
- Allowances will be provided
• At least Bachelor degree in relevant field
• Clear knowledge on women in agriculture, value chain and market system
• Experience on profitable business model and planning for women
• Clear understanding on women focused interventions based on local context
• In depth knowledge on market information, way of getting market information and link with women entrepreneurs and farmers centre.
• Conceptual and analytical skills and demonstrable ability to think
• Having development experience in South Asia context.
• Experienced on livelihood of the poor communities
Apply through the given link to send your CV and other attachments
Application Deadline: July 31, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link