UNICEF is looking for Health Manager 2023 in Dhaka
- Programme development and planning Programme management, monitoring and delivery of results Advisory services and technical support Advocacy, networking and partnership building Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
UNICEF, originally called the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund in full, now officially United Nations Children’s Fund, is an agency of the United Nations responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide
visit the official link.
- An advanced university degree in one of the following fields is required: public health/nutrition, pediatric health, family health, health research, global/international health, health policy and/or management, environmental health sciences, biostatistics, socio-medical, health education, epidemiology or another relevant technical field.
- A minimum of eight years of professional experience in one or more of the following areas is required: public health/nutrition planning and management, maternal and neonatal and child health care, or health emergency/humanitarian preparedness and working with Primary health care and service delivery platforms.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered as an asset. – Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
To apply click on “Apply Now” or visit the official link.
Application Deadline: September 24, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link