UNDP is hiring National Consultant- Junior Planner for District Development Plan 2021 in Cox’s Bazar.
- Field verification of collected data and updating of Data Collection findings and reports.
- Updating spatial and non-spatial database, find the gaps of existing database and report on updates.
- Summarizing and updates on findings from different national, international, UNCT and other organizations.
- Collecting, modification, analysis and infographic presentation of Tourism and Blue economy and Conducting 5 case study on Blue economic prospects
- Report on analysis of key findings from Institutional mapping, sectoral documentation.
- Preparing data analysis framework in relation with the planning and development perspective.
- Preparing context of DDGP for urban development strategies.
- Preparing sectoral thematic reports, infographics, and maps.
- Preparation of communication and advocacy materials.
- Using data visualization tools for data visualization and graphical representation, preparing presentation materials.
- Finalization of database, collected through community consultation, on prioritizing of growth potentiality
- Preparing context, Infographics, fact sheets for the final report.
- Final Report.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
Check the official link.
- Educational Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in urban and Regional Planning from any reputed University.
- Professional Experience:
- Minimum 3-years’ experience in physical/ development planning with 2 year working experience in Geographical Information System (GIS), Infographics design, and data population.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience of town/Upazila Level participatory planning
- Minimum 1 years’ working experience from positions requiring engagement with a wide range of stakeholders, including government officials, UN Agency/INGO and development partners.
- Language requirements
- Fluency in English and Bangla is required.
- Fluency/better understanding in Local Chittagonian language will be given preference
- Computer Literacy
- Conversant with MS Office Package, Tableo, Illustrator and Photoshop, ArcGIS Desktop and Pro.
Eligible Regions: Bangladesh
To apply, visit the Official Link or click on Apply Now.
Application Deadline: September 21, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link