ShopUp is hiring MIS Manager 2022 in Dhaka
- Prepare monthly & quarterly Management Reports, covering both Financial & Non-Financial dimensions, with critical assessment of numbers/facts & thorough explanation of underlying performance for Business Units within stipulated timeline & accuracy.
- Maintain an updated MIS of detailed Financials, business drivers, KPIs, information by coordinating with all relevant stakeholders & managing the SLA. Ensure CFO review of monthly/quarterly financials with detailed visibility of financial development (MoM, QoQ, YoY, vs. Target, vs. FC).
- Assist CFO with speaker notes for Group/BoD/Management presentations.
- Maintain one-offs database & dual reports with respect to change in Accounting Standards; and prepare relevant underlying performance for relevant audiences – Group, Board, Investor Relations, Management, Target Assessment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to gather & assess non-financial information (regulatory, anti-corruption, compliance, internal audit, supply chain sustainability, strategic projects, etc.)
- Support Investor Relations with necessary financial information & insights to prepare for quarterly/annual publication of results.
- Develop & validate performance update deck for Management Town Hall meetings; support Business/Divisions with periodic financial update sharing.
- Support in Free Cash Flow & WCM movement analysis
ShopUp is Bangladesh’s leading full-stack B2B commerce platform for small businesses (online and offline). We provide easy access to B2B sourcing, last-mile logistics, digital credit and business management solutions to small businesses.
Check the official link
- Minimum 4-7 years of work experience including 3 years in the relevant field.
- BBA/MBA in Finance/Accounting from a reputed university
- Part qualification in professional education ie. CA/ ACCA/ CMA will be an added advantage.
To apply, click “Apply now” or visit the official link
Application Deadline: October 6, 2022Application ClosedOfficial link