Sheba Platform is hiring Executive/ Senior Executive, VAT & TAX 2023 in Dhaka
- Timely monthly VAT return submission.
- Ensure TDS & VDS deductions in every single payment as per NBR rules.
- Daily Mushak issue according to the requirements.
- Issue to Mushak 6.6 against the VDS deduction of payment is timely.
- Collect Mushak 6.6 from the clients on time. Reconcile revenue between accounts and Mushak 9.1 take action accordingly if any difference is found.
- Preparation of monthly proper TDS & VDS, challans on various heads of Income Tax & Deposit so to the Govt. exchequer.
- Confirm timely fund requisition for treasury deposit.
- Ensure all supporting documents are preserved in a specific location.
- Assist the team in preparing payments to vendors for operational purposes.
- Responsibility not limited to above. Any other task will be assigned timely.
Sheba Platform Limited is an impact-oriented organization on a mission to positively impact millions of small businesses through a technology-enabled financial service platform.
- Salary: Negotiable (Depends on skills & experience)
- Subsidized lunch: Lunch is provided through catering services and is subsidized
- Laundry Service: We understand how busy our employees are with their work therefore to make things easier for them we offer our in-house ironing service for free
- Travel Expense: Employees would be able to claim travel expenses and food expenses when they have to spend for any business purpose
- Mobile Allowance: Employees are provided with a company-owned postpaid SIM card through which they can avail of the services offered by the SIM card company
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Weekly 2 holidays.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Finance/ Accounts
- Sound knowledge of financial compliances
- Proficient in financial & accounting software and tools
- Skills Required: account pay, Corporate Finance, Financial & Management Reporting, VAT and Tax, Vendor payment
- 3 to 4 years (s) of working experience in a similar field
- Working experience in a similar industry will be an added advantage
- Working with tools MS Excel, IFRS, IAS, Tally ERP, or equivalent skills set is required is required
- Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail
- Shall possess a “can do attitude”
- Strong decision-making ability
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Have experience in internal & external Audit Dealing
To apply visit the official link and click on ‘I’m interested’Apply nowOfficial link