Save the Children is looking for Coordinator-Awards 2023 in Dhaka.
ROLE PURPOSE: The Coordinator-Awards in his/her capacity supports the Deputy Director-Awards in the areas of Awards Management, and donor compliance of the Country Office and the supervision, and evaluation of staff as well. The position ensures quality services to clients in line with SCI Award Management Essential standards.
- Ensure Awards are managed in line with SCI Awards Management Essential Standards
- Maintain all compliance issues related to different donors and ensure compliance.
- Ensure Awards are developed in line with SCI Awards Management policies and essential standards.
- Supporting Program Point Person/budget holders in understanding Award Agreement, Budget, and key deliverables
- Ensure Kick off meeting for the stakeholders.
- Preparation of the agreement Synopsys and compliance.
- Ensure updated Procurement Plan with responsibilities.
- BVA Analysis/comments for the assigned portfolio
- Coordinate and ensure quality submission of donor reports to the member/donor.
- Support Deputy Director on conducting Award Implementation Review meeting and follow up with the relevant BH/Support function lead and do necessary to implement of the action that was discussed in the meeting.
- Discussion on the next month’s work plan.
- Critical analysis of the portfolio and suggestion on the Burn Rate, No Cost Extension (NCE), Cost Extension (CE) and Budget Realignment.
- Ensure timely submission of any amendment/Modification or NCE to the donor.
- Ensure timely preparation and review of donor report with GFP and submission to Deputy Director-Awards for the further submission to donor contact.
- Reporting Awards receivables / liabilities.
- Ensure Electronic and paper files for each Award which include Approved budgets, narrative proposal, Agreement, Amendments, Reports (financial and narrative), Relevant communications, Notes from monitoring meetings and Close out notes/forms.
- Facilitate Award Donor Specific audits.
- Awards Closeout meetings with lesson learned.
- Asist Deputy Director to roll out AMCP at country level.
In Bangladesh, we started our journey 53 years ago in 1970 in response to the devastating cyclone that hit Bhola island. We began by providing children and their families with emergency food supplies and medical assistance. Since then, we have been actively working across the country with the government, civil society organizations, businesses, and others to give children the opportunities they deserve- to grow up healthy, to learn, and to be safe
Visit the official link.
• At least 5 years’ experience, of which 3 years in management level, within the Finance/Grants Management of a national or international organization including experience with Award management in emergencies.
• Excellent analytical skills – the ability to analyze complex financial data and design and produce effective management information.
• Excellent understanding of financial/award Mgt systems and procedures.
• Computer proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to manage a complex and diverse workload and to work to tight deadlines.
• Ability to contribute to a small, proactive team, motivating staff and working collaboratively with colleagues and providing support and advice as necessary.
• Willingness and ability to dramatically change work practices and hours, and work with incoming surge teams, in the event of emergencies.
• A full appreciation of the value of co-operation, both internationally and within a team environment.
• Written and verbal fluency in English
• Master’s in Finance /Business/Social Science or relevant field
To apply click on “Apply Now” or visit the official link.
Application Deadline: September 23, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link