Robi is looking for Manager, NCCD RAN Operations 2022 in Dhaka
- Manage Radio Network operations for NCCD Zone
- Ensure service availability of key radio nodes in NCCD
- Disaster, event, incident and fault management of the NCCD network
- Ensure smooth change management, i.e. SW update, upgrade, HW upgrade, configuration change
- Support deliveries in business projects in NCCD
- Follow up of CSRs with business partners and suppliers as per SLA to solve issues in radio network
- Resolution of customer complaints in NCCD
- Analyze information to Improve and sustain radio network quality and integrity in terms of KPI & alarms
- Coalition building and coordination with cross functional teams to implement solutions in the network
- Manage checking and enforcing network and system security policies and guidelines released by Robi ESG
- Ensure periodic audit and health-check of the network and devise action plan to resolve identified issues
- Maintain internal SLA and processes related to operation and cross functional activities.
- Provide supports in process, knowledge sharing and troubleshooting as a back-office contact to internal cross functional teams.
Robi Axiata Limited, doing business as Robi, is the second largest mobile network operator in Bangladesh currently owned by two major stakeholders being Axiata and Bharti Airtel.
Visit the official link.
B. Sc Engineering in EEE/CSE
Overall knowledge on GSM, WCDMA, LTE Network In-depth knowledge on network architecture and operations Knowledge on different telecom standards, specifications and processes Excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal relationship skills
- GSM,UMTS,LTE Basics
- Basic Knowledge of mobile telecommunication (GSM/ 3G/ 4G)
Experience: 4 years
To apply, click on “APPLY NOW” or visit the official link
Application Deadline: November 28, 2022Application ClosedOfficial link