Deriv is looking for Senior Data Analyst 2022 in Dhaka
- Analyse business requirements and create a seamless data flow from the data source.
- Develop data models for business analytics requirements while considering data privacy, accessibility, and accuracy.
- Convert data from stakeholder requirements in terms of business metrics for analysis purposes.
- Identify any gaps in the data collection and analysis processes and resolve them.
- Perform data-driven analysis and evaluation of current business processes to identify areas for improvement.
- Engage in collaborative work within the team, data engineers and reporting leads to fulfill business requirements ranging from data quality and management to business intelligence and reporting.
- Present the reporting and analysis solutions to stakeholders in dashboards or alerts.
- Establish standard business terminologies and implement them across the company.
Deriv is an established online trading service provider owned and operated by the Deriv Group.Built upon 20 years of technological excellence and customer focus, we offer a platform with the largest variety of products and services, enabling effortless trading for millions of clients worldwide. Every day, our people are doing incredible work to create a simple, reliable, and flexible online trading experience for our clients.
Visit the official link
- At least 5 years of experience in the data analytics field
- Knowledge of reporting packages, SQL, programming (Python/R), and ETL frameworks for data cleansing, wrangling and load/ingestion purposes
- Experience using data modelling and data warehouse methodologies such as Kimball, Inmon, Anchor, and others
- Familiarity in developing reports and dashboards with data visualisation tools such as Tableau and PowerBI
- Expertise in relational SQL DBs, preferably with PostgreSQL
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to transform data into optimal decisions
- Competency in presenting data using various tools to help the team reach informed decisions
- Solid background in statistics, mathematics, or engineering
- Ability to ask the right questions, understand the needs of business units, and meet the expectations of the stakeholders
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated skills in managing multiple competing priorities and projects in a highly dynamic environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English