BRAC is looking for Senior Officer, MEAL, Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Department 2023 in Bangladesh
- Assist in developing appropriate methodology, sampling, data collection plan, data collection tools for results monitoring.
- Assist in data collection training and orientations
- Plan and conduct data collection on the field following the set guidelines for survey, focusing on data quality
- Work closely with project team to implement MEAL activities at the field
- Collect data as per questionnaires designed in Open Data Kit (ODK) Software/ KoBo Toolbox by using smart phone or tab, and review and submit to server within timeline
- Keep summary on monitoring findings through prescribed format and immediately share with the concerned programme staff of the visited branch
- Look for additional observations, check on the quality of questions etc. and provide feedback to Manager – MEAL
- Conduct MEAL findings sharing session at the field level with respective programme team.
- Develop capacity of programme team at the field to implement proper feedback and response mechanism for participants
- Carry out regular field visits to capture and document learnings of programmes and ensure proper dissemination at branch/district level
- Complete any other MEAL related activities assigned by Manager – MEAL
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
BRAC is an international development organisation founded in Bangladesh that partners with over 100 million people living with inequality and poverty globally to create sustainable opportunities to realise potential.
- Festival Bonus
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Health and life Insurance
- Paternity/ Maternity Leave
- Health & Wellness Centre and others as per policy.
- Good communication skills
- Good English writing skill
- Team skills
- ICT skill (MS Word and Excel, PowerPoint, internet, data entry in tab-based formats)
- Knowledge in data collection techniques
- Knowledge in sampling methodology and monitoring concepts
- Knowledge of social enterprise/business, health, and education sector in Bangladesh is a plus
- Self-motivated, amiable, able to mingle in various cultures
- Strong ethics and integrity
- Respect for BRAC values
- Bachelor in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in relevant field
To apply click on, “APPLY NOW” or visit the official link
Application Deadline: February 16, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link