Brac is hiring Manager, Project Coordination; Skills Development Programme 2021 in Dhaka
- Develop and design strategies under intensive guidance of Sr. Manager, Operations and operationalise the strategies within the designated project.
- Follow- up and oversee the overall activities of designated projects through regular field visits and provide necessary support for further improvement and to ensure quality implementation of all projects.
- Ensure efficient and effective communication with all stakeholders regarding the project.
- Support in effective financial management, monitoring, documentation and reporting in compliance with programme agreements as well as expected standards.
- Ensure cross departmental coordination which is taking place among Gender & Inclusion, T4D, Quality Assurance and Decent Work, HR.
- Undertake initiative to improve plan to build the capacity of staff through training and orientation.
- Work closely with the fundraising team to generate different proposals/activity based concept notes and support with budget preparation according to the donor requirements.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
BRAC is an international development organisation based in Bangladesh. In order to receive foreign donations, BRAC was subsequently registered under the NGO Affairs Bureau of the Government of Bangladesh.
- Festival Bonus
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Health and life Insurance and others.
- Bachelors/Masters in any subject from any recognised university with minimum 2nd division/class or equivalent GPA/CGPA in all academic examinations.
- At least 2 years’ experience in national / international NGO. Previous experience in TVET sector will add value.
- Sound knowledge on economic and social context of the country.
- Strong technical knowledge in skills sector.
- Excellent competencies and work experiences in operations and project implementation.
- Leadership, pro-activeness, analytical and problem-solving abilities and attitude.
- Efficiency in quality report writing and reviewing.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
To apply, visit the Official link or click on the Apply now.
Application Deadline: August 25, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link