BAT is looking for Territory Officer 2023, in Dhaka
- Analysing, reporting and interpreting store specific data in order drive growth
- Acting as the point of reference for external partners by engaging in commercial conversations and negotiations;
- Building, encouraging and maintaining strong business partnerships with retailers;
- Responsibly educating retailers on product and category knowledge as well as on trading terms;
- Ensuring execution of strategies and campaigns for all retailers are achieved within your patch;
- Meeting, and exceeding, performance targets;
- Continually developing your skills to adapt to the changing industry and regulatory environment.
BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organization. At BAT, we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
Belonging, achieving, together. Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference! We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Hands-on experience in sales and meeting sales targets.
- The job requires a sound educational background with minimum Bachelors degree (preferably business graduates)
- Prior experience in sales / marketing (experience as a trade representative in an FMCG environment is an added bonus);
- A customer focused approach & solutions driven mentality;
- Strong selling, negotiation and objective handling skills;
- The aim to be Empowered, work independently and focus on results;
- A proven track record to build close working relationships with a diverse range of partners;
- Excellent planning and prioritisation skills;
- A desire to be Bold and Fast, while acting Responsibly, as you grow and develop your career
To apply, click on “Apply Now” or visit the official linkApply nowOfficial link