BAT Bangladesh is hiring Global Graduate – Legal & External Affairs 2023 in Dhaka
- Work closely with various sub-functions and understand business priorities to develop and execute accordingly appropriate engagement strategy and plan
- Contribute to developing and executing campaign plans relating to various functional/sub-functional topics
- Anticipate the direction and implications of regulatory developments and contribute to the availability of regulatory solutions ahead of time
- Strategic stretch project where through collaboration with the team, you will deliver results for their relevant sub-function(s)
- Build a network with GGs from different parts of the world through taking part in BAT Grad Academy
- Build an impact on our international business participating in global cross-market projects, under the supervision of a dedicated coach & mentor
British American Tobacco Bangladesh is one of the largest multinational corporations, operated by British American Tobacco in Bangladesh. They are listed on the stock index of the Dhaka Stock Exchange and Chittagong Stock Exchange. It is doing its business over 100 years in this region.
Competitive Salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
- A fresh graduate with a bachelor’s degree or has up to 1 year of experience
- Possess leadership traits proven through extra-curricular activities
- Strong interpersonal, team building and negotiation skills
- Upbeat, self-motivated, highly adaptable, and able to work independently
- Strong analytical skills with drive and ambition; is internationally and nationally mobile
- Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come be the change!