Banglalink is searching for Digital Product Manager 2021 in Dhaka
- Identify new VAS and DS revenue opportunities and coordinate with relevant stakeholders to launch event/occasion-based campaigns.
- Assist in driving end-to-end delivery of the products including developing the product, coordinate with internal and external teams, due diligence of the selected vendor, provide brief for a communication plan, ensuring GTM & BTL execution, Pre & Post UAT checking.
- Prepare business case to assess the feasibility of the projects; communicate and follow-up with regulatory affairs on getting approvals from respective regulatory bodies on the project.
- Create and manage subscriber database, figure the impact analysis for future reference of campaign design & development, and prepare reports to analyze the data on different parameters related to Smart VAS and Strategic projects.
- Innovate new ideas to increase revenue through modifying current portfolio and coordinate with cross-functional teams to track the performance of the services and to plan for further actions.
- Implement new or modified policies & procedures directed from BTRC/ group /BL Management and coordinate with the Legal department to draft/renew contract/certificates/membership.
Banglalink, one of the leading digital communications service providers in Bangladesh with over 35 million subscribers, and a subsidiary of Netherlands based company VEON Ltd. It’s the third-largest cellular service provider in Bangladesh.
Check the official link.
Required Academic Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Business/Engineering from any UGC approved university
- 3 to 4 years of total experience, 2 years of relevant experience in VAS/Digital Product Development in the Telecom Industry is preferred
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Understanding and knowledge of the telecommunication, VAS, and Digital services
- Knowledge of product innovation, conceptualization, designing & development
- Market and consumer insights
- Knowledge of Project management
- Understanding and knowledge of different development initiatives and new business opportunities
- Basic Stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Data analysis ability
- Knowledge of customer lifecycle management
- Understanding of core telecom platforms
To apply, visit the Official link or click on the Apply now.
Application Deadline: September 29, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link