Amader Shomoy is hiring Web Developer 2022 in Dhaka.
- Discussing project aims with the development team.
- Designing and building web applications using Laravel Or VueJs.
- Troubleshooting issues in the implementation and debugging of builds.
- Working with front-end and back-end developers on projects.
- Testing functionality for the front-end and the back-end.
- Scaling projects based on feedback.
- Recording and reporting on work done in the application.
- Implementation of new features in applications.
- Update UI based on the requirement.
- Identifying bottlenecks and fixing bugs in new or existing codebases.
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next-generation applications and web tools. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take the lead on new innovations and projects.
About The Company
Professional Journalism – with courage we do transparent and objective journalism People Focus – we talk of the people, we stand by the people Change Catalyst – we foster positive changes Innovation – we look beyond the ordinary, we progress with innovation and uniqueness Integrity – we march together
Check the official link.
- A degree in programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Experience working with PHP, and Laravel, performing unit testing, and managing APIs like REST.
- A solid understanding of application design using Laravel and VueJs.
- Knowledge of database design and querying using SQL.
- Practical experience using the MVC architecture.
- A portfolio of applications and programs to your name.
- Problem-solving skills and critical mindset.
- Great communication skills.
- Having experience with version control systems.
- The desire and ability to learn.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Proficiency in this erver-side technology (PHP, Laravel, VueJs, MySql )
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Working experience in version control systems.