Aarong is looking for Deputy Manager/Manager 2021 in Dhaka
- Drive sales on Aarong e-commerce platforms, including web, app, and f-commerce.
- Execute different sales strategies for our local and international web stores.
- Manage product catalogues for all web store departments and Facebook shop pages as per targets.
- Lead team and oversee daily site merchandising operations, including user interface changes, product upload, stock replenishment, product buying, and manage f-commerce and photo studio operations.
- Prepare quarterly and annual buying plans and strictly monitor the stock reconciliation process for our web stores.
- Design and execute campaigns and launch new events, products, categories, and brands through coordination with the marketing team.
- Develop new and existing UI/UX features and be responsible for UI/UX troubleshooting for web, responsive, and app portals.
- Set plans for web page content for all sections as per web store guidelines and coordinate with relevant teams for execution.
- Drive product upload efficiency within lead time as a part of the entire content pipeline chain.
- Improve the overall look and feel of the content and overall aesthetics of web stores.
Aarong is Bangladesh’s most popular lifestyle retail chain. This ethical brand began in 1978 as a humble means to empower rural artisans to rise above poverty. Today, with 21 retail stores across Bangladesh and over 100 fashion and lifestyle product lines, Aarong supports 65,000 artisans with fair terms of trade. Revolutionizing the retail industry with high standards for quality and artistry, this iconic brand blends the traditional with the contemporary in ways that never cease to win consumer appeal both at home and abroad.
Visit the official link.
- A Bachelor Degree (preferably a BBA in Marketing) from any reputed university
- 4-5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of e-campaigns and contents
- Knowledge of different digital marketing platforms, including f-commerce
- Coordination and people management skills
- Should have strong analytical ability
- Must have effective communication and interpersonal skills
To apply, visit the Official Link or Apply Now.
Application Deadline: September 29, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link