UNICEF is hiring Internship Opportunity with UNICEF (06 Months): Child Protection in Humanitarian Action (CPHA) 2023 in Dhaka
- Supports the CPHA program implementation with other CP Pillars and monitoring of the activities stipulated in the UNICEF Rolling work plan (RWP).
- Collects background information regarding the CPHA program and provides updated information on program/project financial and administrative status for analysis and report purposes.
- Assists with drafting donor, annual, and other reports, and briefing notes related to CPHA as required by section
- Participate and represent UNICEF as required and requested in relevant inter-agency child protection fora.
- Builds and manages a repository of information/data and prepares relevant materials including PowerPoint presentations, guidance/ concept notes, reports, photographs, and documents.
- Supports in preparations of field visits for the UNICEF officials, government, and other partners, and provides information and briefing on CPHA interventions by the section and status.
- Carry out other relevant duties that may be assigned by the supervisor generally related to the functioning of the child protection sector (and in coordination with other team members).
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone. And we never give up.
visit the official link
- Bachelor’s degree or graduate student in one of the following areas: Law, Humanitarian Studies, International Development, Business Administration, Public Policy, Public Administration, Development Studies, or social sciences.
- Strong academic performance as demonstrated by recent university or institution records or, if not available, a reference letter from an academic supervisor.
- Development work and volunteering experience is an asset but not a prerequisite.
- Exposure/experience of working in any humanitarian context is considered as an asset.
- No immediate relatives (e.g., father, mother, brother, sister) working in UNICEF.
- Experiences using Microsoft 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) is an asset.
- Proficiency in English is required.