Have you ever imagined working on an International award-winning platform where you can develop your skills as well as empower others? Sounds interesting, right? Yes, Youth Opportunities is looking for Interns who will be working in the Operations and Social Media department for 6 months.
Youth Opportunities (YO) is an award-winning international initiative that started its journey out of Bangladesh. Youth Opportunities is the largest global opportunity discovery platform which provides equal, free and easy access to unlimited opportunities to young people from all across the world. Since 2012, YO has connected thousands of young people from more than 200 countries with different international opportunities ranging from scholarships, conference, workshops, internships etc.
- Working with an amazing team
- Get mentorship from Youth Opportunities
- Represent Youth Opportunities in International and Local Funded programs
- Hands-on experience with professionalism
- Develop your skills and knowledge
- Recommendation from Youth Opportunities
- Be a sole part of a Global Platform from Bangladesh
- Decent knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/Powerpoint
- Must commit 12 hours per week
- Must have a Laptop
- Passionate to learn & face challenges
- Students from College & University
- College students and 1st & 2nd Year University students are highly encouraged to apply
- Candidates having basic knowledge on Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop will get preference.
- The internship period is six-month
- Please send your Resume/CV at [email protected] with a short cover letter in the email body.
- The email must contain the following Subject: Summer Internship 2018 at Youth Opportunities
Application Deadline: March 17, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link