Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, they connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Their 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
They are seeking interns for various departments.
Position: Intern (Jan ’18 – Apr’18)
Company: Grameenphone Ltd.
Divisions: Commercial/Digital/Operations/Technology/Finance/Managing Director/HR/Corporate Affairs
Duration: 1 – 3 months (Depending on Project Duration)
Therefore, Grab the opportunity and be a part of the company!
- Paid Internship program
- Mentorship and Coaching from Leaders and Experts
- Based on performance, recommendation from Head of Department
- On-the-job training and experience working on real campaigns & projects
- Strengthened knowledge of the digital industry and corporate communications
- Final year student / Fresh Graduates (Bachelors or Master’s Program)
- Able to commit to full-time office hours during project tenure
- Strong Communication and Analytical Skills
- Passionate and knowledgeable about latest management practices, digital business, and new technology
- Strong Presentation and Spreadsheet Management Skills
- Involvement in Co/Extra-Curricular Activities in Undergraduate years
- Apply online
- Send your CV and follow the instruction in the Apply Link
- You can also apply via Linkedin from Official Link