Ignite Youth Foundation is looking for interns 2021.
Ignite Youth Foundation is waiting to receive you on their team. They are looking for energetic and enthusiastic youth who are firmly committed to work with and are eager to take on challenges and improve themselves with new learnings. So if you want to be a part of the Orange Army. Here is the opportunity to join Ignite Youth Foundation as-
- HR Officer
- Project Officer
- Volunteer Officer
- Content Writer
- Graphics Designer
- Video Editor
- Sponsor Officer
- Education Officer
- IR Officer
- IT Officer
- Branding Officer
- Marketing Officer
- Public Relations Officer
- Communication Officer
- Corporate Relationship Officer
- Event Management Officer
- Field Officer
- Digital marketing Officer
- Web Developer
Ignite Youth Foundation is a Non- Profit Organization, that is working to bring a positive change among the youth and create future leaders; it was founded in February 2016.
- Certificate on successful completion of the internship
- Recommendation letter
- Networking opportunity
- Free seminars on skill development
- Studying any discipline(Preferably university 1st to 3rd-year students)
- Keen to learn, willing to work hard, and committed to the work.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with, colleagues, and management
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
To apply click on Apply Now or check the official link.
Application Deadline: June 25, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link