The largest opportunity discovery platform, Youth Opportunities, is a ray of hope, a step in the ladder of success for youth all over the world. Youth Opportunities promotes equal rights to opportunities along with an easy access to them via its website and mobile app. From conferences to scholarships, from competitions to internships, you name one and this international award-winning platform serves it all, right at your fingertip.
YO’s journey is associated with enriching the youth community of the world and if you want to be a part of this youth network and development, grab this chance and be a part of the YO squad.
Youth Opportunities is calling for a six-month-long part-time internship program where you will get the scope to work with the following teams.
- Global Team
- Bangladesh Team
- Bangla Team
- Social Media
- Working with an amazing team
- Get guidance from mentors of Youth Opportunities
- Represent Youth Opportunities in International and Local Funded programs
- Hands-on experience with professionals
- Develop your skills, knowledge, and professionalism
- Recommendation from Youth Opportunities
- Be a part of a Global Platform from Bangladesh
- Decent knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Must commit 12 hours per week
- Must have a Laptop
- Passionate to learn & face challenges
- Students from Colleges & Universities
- 1st & 2nd Year University students are highly encouraged to apply
- Candidates having basic knowledge on Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop will get preference.
- The internship period is six-months
- Check this link for the detailed job description
- Please send your Resume/CV at [email protected] with a short cover letter (max 100 words) in the email body.
- The cover letter must mention why you desire to work with Youth Opportunities and what makes you eligible for the team you want to work with.
- The subject of the email must contain the name of the team you’d like to work with. For Example: Fall Internship 2018 at Youth Opportunities || Global Operations
- If you wish to apply for working with more than one team, your subject should mention that as well. For example: Fall Internship 2018 at Youth Opportunities || Global Operations || Creative.
Application Deadline: August 3, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link