Augmendix is looking for Global Training Specialist 2021 in Dhaka.
The Global Training Specialist (GTS) is responsible for training scribes and ensuring high-quality trainee/trainer performance that is aligned with Augmedix’s standards. The GTS works in collaboration with our service provider trainers to guide the training delivery at our vendor sites. Additionally, the GTS will be responsible for trainer onboarding, scribe forecasting, and performance reporting. The GTS may also lead remote Augmedix Scribe Training and is a key contributor to training improvement projects and day-to-day training operations.
Position Responsibilities (include But Are Not Limited To)
- Vendor training management, including trainer onboarding and auditing, cohort tracking, enforcing process adherence, and KPI reporting etc.
- Contribute to training improvement projects that ultimately result in better outcomes and/or scalability
- Lead remote AST sessions and provide verbal feedback to scribes 1:1 or in a group setting
- Grade various training assessments (screening, quizzes, DR audits)
Augmedix provides remote medical documentation and live clinical support so clinicians can focus less on “desktop medicine” and more on what matters most: patient care. Augmedix is compatible with over 45 specialities and is trusted by over one dozen American health systems supporting telemedicine, medical offices, clinics, and hospitals.
Please visit the official link.
- Training experience (1 year or more)
- Scribing experience
- Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism and excellent judgement.
- Must show self to be a team player with strong cross-team communication skills
- Must demonstrate highly efficient time management skills and the ability to complete all necessary tasks within a reasonable time frame.
- Must work well under pressure and in highly stressful environments.
- Must be comfortable with technology to be able to work efficiently in a remote manner and continue team collaboration