BPO Summit Bangladesh 2019 is promised to make a mark on the entire BPO industry, attracting business owners and enlighten the young mind. This is the high time Bangladesh should take a leap and the summit is dedicated to making it happen. Through this juncture, it is expected to make ways for new strategic development aligned with the target of a Digital Bangladesh and strengthen our ICT sector. This carnival will bring the ICT companies, experts, key policy makers, industry leaders, professionals & other ICT stakeholders of the society under one roof for a greater purpose to head for to the BPO industry of Bangladesh. The summit will lead to a plethora of episodes like seminars, idea collaboration, confrontation of different platforms, job opportunity, hiring, career discussion and so on.
1. To showcase the progress of Bangladesh in BPO from 2011-2019;
2. Enhance the local BPO industries;
3. To sensitize the government and financial sector to outsource their task to BPO so that additional 50000 jobs could be created on the way to 100,000 jobs by 2021;
4. To celebrate and showcase to the world the success stories of the BPO industry of Bangladesh;
5. To showcase the youth potential of Bangladesh for global outsourcing.
SUMMIT KEY COMPONENTS:
1. Opening closing and recognition of best players;
2. Networking among local and global parties;
4. Round table discussion;
5. Different BPO Services showcasing.
PR & Communication:
1. 22+ TV CHANNELS;
2. 100+ print and online media;
3. 500,000+ Social media fans through Social Media platforms like Facebook, Twitter etc;
4. 10 Billboards on a premium location;
5. 3 Press conferences;
6. International media placement with The Outsourcing Guide, Mashable, TechinAsia, Techcrunch, Business Insider and Tech Journal;
7. 20+ International news portals.
Key Event Tracks:
1. Infrastructure and Operational Readiness;
2. Capitalizing Human Resource: Main drive for BPO;
3. Building Social Awareness and Acceptance;
4. E-governance: Leveraging Collaboration & Innovation;
5. Pathway to Intelligently Outsourcing for Competitiveness;
6. Confronting the Challenges of Transformation.
- 20,000+ attendees from corporate, institutional & individual buyers;
- Expecting over 50,000+ core community visitors;
- 10+ foreign speakers & 30+ local speakers and industry experts;
- Participation of Solution providers, Outsourcing companies and visitors from 10 countries;
- On spot recruitment;
- CXO Night.
Anybody with an interest in Business Process Outsourcing is welcomed to apply for this Summit.Eligible Regions: Bangladesh